Monday, November 8, 2010

Crushing old-fashioned: A Love Story Jemi S1 EP10

Dedicated to: iLOVEnickj52 for all the photos you sent me [in the video to watch] Love Ya! [Lame title] Practical and friendship SCENE leave the class, go Jaylor [bad] and Nick on the right side of the corridor, while Stemi and Selena and Chelsea go to the left. Sel: Wow, I hope to be able to act Jonas. Demi: [eying Joe] Why did you volunteer? Chelsea: I do not know. It 's just crazy. Sterling: Did you see Nick? [If "I told you so" tone] I asked if there was a kissing scene aftervoluntarily [poke Sel] and has volunteered for Nick! [[AN, pronounced Nee-ko, if you ask] Demi: I do not know ... I think he likes you ... Sel: I do not want to date a younger boy ... With Jaylor [bad]-Joe and Nick: [Nick search] Why did you volunteer? Nick: What do you mean? Joe: [movements against Taylor] You know why! Nick: So you know why I volunteered! Taylor: OMG! [Pushes Joe everywhere] I would do then Nicko Maria because I'm so talented and I will get the 'Teachers would be because of the kissing scene between Mary and Nick my money! Joe [Excited]: Tay! Stop! [Back off] Taylor: Oh, come on! [Hugs him] Joe: [mumbles] I do not know, "hugs" Taylor: Bye bye! [He kisses her cheek and walks away] Nick: [laughs] You're Joe on a path. Joe: I'll be right back. [Sale of the group Demi] Demi: Jonas. [Faces him with his fake mad face] Joe Lovato. This is your name. Lo-va-a .. Demi: [crosses his arms] Joe: I need to learn the lesson ... [The push violentlyaway from ...

No comments:

Post a Comment